Friday, February 22, 2008

Tasty Treats

After work, go pick up Maggie at doggy daycare, get home and throw some trader joe's turkey breakfast sausage in a pan, play with the kids while the sausage cooks. i eat a salad from trader joe's (love their salads), go over basic training commands with the girls, then the boys. cut up the sausage into bits for the girls training class, take a breath and play with the boys more. the sausage smelled so good (they have maple...yummy), but it was for Maggie and Mindy's training class. lucky dogs. took the girls to their second training class. They were both good once we got into the building. Of course both (especially Maggie) are one of the loudest, but hey she is a puppy. I was proud of Maggie because she got the "down" command. I had tried it before at home and she just didn't get it. Mindy is also doing very well. A lot better than when we first took her last year. I think her confidence is beginning to build up which is what she needs. Good girls. Mommy is proud of you. I also took Maggie to get weighed at the vet for her heartguard. The last time we weighed her she was 34 pounds. When we first brought her home she was 19 pounds, she got sick, got better and her weight went up to 34 pounds. She will be 7 months at the end of the month and she currently weighs 48 pounds. Big baby bubba. She is still so puppy though. The way she hops around and play. very puppy. I also took the boys out last night after class. there was no one there, but I had big dogs with me, so I didn't worry too much. Kodos and Barney enjoyed it. they got to smell EVERYTHING. Hoju happily played fetch again when we got home. all of them were so good. so proud of my good dogs. i love them.

No comments: