Monday, February 11, 2008

Spring weekends

This past weekend I took Hoju to the wash so he can splash around in the water (while it's here) and cool off a bit. Hoju is our water dog, so when there is water near by I try to take him. The nice thing about taking him to splash around is that it makes him tired. It's one of the only activities that does get him tired. Here he is running through the wash...
And this is a semi-tired dog thinking about whether he should go for one more romp in the water before it's time to go
The breeze was nice on the way back home.
When I got back I let the girls out of their crates and let them romp around the backyard. I went out back to play with them just in time to see them run out from under the shed
Here comes troubles...
After chasing each other around, Maggie decided to lay out in the sun and Mindy just doesn't see the appeal

The weather has been nice here...nice and warm. Sonya (aka Auntie Sonya) and I were able to get out and walk dogs at the humane society on Saturday morning. So many cute pups that need good homes. Sonya fell in love with an 8 month old aussie mix named Ty. He was adorable! It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

goodbear said...

hey anna! its me and cody bear! glad to see hoju having so much fun.

what kind of camera do you have? your action shots are great!