Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Days are Here Again!

Yesterday was a great day. So far the week is going good. I got home and nothing was torn. My babies were happy to see me home early. I decided to spend time with them instead of going in to work in my second lab. I thought, if I can do the work at home I would rather be with my dogs than in the lab with earphones. I took Kodos and Maggie out for an early walk to the park. We were wondering the park for an hour and a half which they loved. We also ran into a group of disabled kids who gave Kodos and Maggie oodles of love. The kids loved the dogs and Kodos nuzzled himself right next to one of the girls who thought he was the best puppy...and he is. At least I think so. Maggie also liked the attention and pets. The kids thought the "baby dog" was cute. Kodos and Maggie make such a great walking team. About 2 weeks ago when Ruben was back we took Maggie and Kodos to the park. A man riding a bicycle said Kodos was a handsome devil, but wouldn't you agree. When we were walking back to the car another man opens the door to his car and starts yelling about what a beautiful dog Maggie was. And isn't she. She was tired and had the famous large grin that bullies get when they pant. One day I will capture it and post it.
Back to the great day...Auntie Sonya helped me walk the rest of the dogs. She handled Barney while I walked Hoju and Maggie (Mindy wanted to stay at home on the warm comfy couch). They were all so good and they love to see their Auntie Sonya. I think she should spend the night and we could watch movies (I have all the Sex and the City DVDs...hint hint). She is so awesome to help. And the best part was she bought me the HUGE chocolate cupcake with marshmallows. I wasn't on campus when she went to get one, but she still thought of me. How sweet is that. She is such a great person. We all love you Auntie Sonya!
When we got back from the walk Mindy and Maggie had more sister time.
And Hoju was happy because I took time and played fetch for 30 minutes after we got home. How I love that boy!

No comments: