Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Welcome home honey!

So it's been a while since my last blog. I've been incredibly busy studying for exams, reading, catching up with stuff at work, getting ready for my field season, and of course dogs. The past week went well and we all survived it. that is all that matters. Ruben got back this morning at 9am. I stayed home until he got in so Maggie could see her daddy before she went to daycare. they were so excited when they saw Ruben get out of the car. They really missed him. I really missed him. here are some pictures of Ruben at the orchards. he said it was beautiful out there, but he would rather of been with all of us instead. how sweet he is.
This is the picture I wanted to make sure he took. Ruben is in his bee suite and check out all the honeybees flying around. cool huh
Luckily he had Holly around. She is a former student who has been working with Ruben on his various crazy projects for the past 3 years. She is really sweet.
Today was just such a great day. Ruben gets home (for good), I found out I was awarded a small research grant, and I had ice-cream with some great people. Don't know if the day could have gotten any better. of yeah, it will because i have a great man and five awesome dogs waiting at home for me.

No comments: