Friday, March 14, 2008

Sleepy at work

Yesterday I had fun in the afternoon. Went out to the field at 6am (waking up at 5am will be the norm for now on), hurried to seminar, then went "people watching" with an undergrad that works in my lab. We are coffee/people watching buddies. It's fun just sitting around watching people pass by and catch up on life. Got home and had to leave to help out the local shelter during their time of crisis. I was super tired by the time I got home.
Today I worked from home in the morning so I could be with the kids. Played fetch with Hoju. Maggie laid in the sun. Mindy played tug-o-war with me. Barney joined in. And Kodos practiced his guard dog run and growl move. i didn't know he had to practice, but I guess he feels he can better. Called my mom, went to work to do other stuff. Currently at work and I need coffee ASAP before I fall asleep. Can't wait to get home to my kids again. Now that it's warming up Maggie is using the kiddie pool more. I will post pictures of her splashing around. She is a big goober puppy and knows it. She is beautiful, inside and out...like all her other siblings.
I am pretty sure a cot would fit in my office. I will have to look into that.

No comments: