Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Under the Weather

I was sick all this week and all I did was sleep. Ruben didn't allow me to work, which is good since I tend to push myself until my body just goes on strike, so I had time to flip through some pictures. This is one of our favorite pictures.

A special note on Hoju and Rosie: Hoju is a mamas boy and Rosie was a mamas girl. Of course I absolutely loved this. Rosie would follow me everywhere and wouldn't get out of bed until I did. If Ruben told her "no" she would bark at him and run to me. She was awesome! Hoju is the same way...he won't take commands from Ruben if I am present. He is my shadow. You can now understand why we love this picture.

Kodos is modeling what I did all weekend....sleep and look groggy.
Sleep little Koko (a.k.a. Kodos) sleep.

No comments: